Monday, August 29, 2011

my red romper - a casual look

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing great. I'm okay myself as well. You all might have heard the news about the past few disastrous days in some part of the east coast. I was really praying for the people there and hoping that everyone's safe. I am just glad that the hurricane wasn't as bad as it was predicted to be. Anyway, last month I had booked a ticket to New Jersey for the 27th of August to go visit one of my best friends and due to the weather my tickets were cancelled and was rescheduled for this Wednesday i.e the 31st of August, so I had about a week more to spend here with my boyfriend. We went to the nearest mall and went out to eat and just spent some good times together. I wore a red romper that I had bought last weekend. I loved its color and the material itself is so soft and light that I just loved it and here are some of the pictures.

Please ignore the other clothes I'm holding; I didn't realize it until I was ready to upload it. But ya this is how I pass my time waiting for my boyfriend outside the fitting room while he's having fun trying on some clothes. There was a time when he used to not enter a store with me at all for shopping but these days he waits for me outside the fitting room and even comments on the clothes I pick. We do this for each other since we don't have many friends around this new place that my boyfriend moved to.



Thank you all for reading. Have a wonderful day. Happy Blogging!

Lots of love :)
Romper and Belt: Forever21
Necklace: Herbergers
Sunnies: Forever21
Flats:Payless

28 comments:

  1. red looks good on you.... I want to get a romper but I think its not my thing....
    XOXO
    http://lifeas-i-know.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a great blog :) and i love your outfit!!

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice look, but i love yr hair.
    Kiss Darling
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the red romper! chic casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want rompers so much! and these look so cute ^o^
    I love your blog, we should follow eachother!
    http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love all the accessories and those leopard shoes!

    You look fab!

    I'm a new follower! Maybe we can follow each other?

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit. i love the color. cute accessories too. about waiting outside of the fitting room and commenting/helping choose te outfit, me and my man do that all the time.hehe. btw your new posts still doesn't update on my dashboard. i have to go to the site, its all good. take care.

    http://cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/2011/08/going-ethnic.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lovely, I have an award for you. Please visit my blog!!.
    Besos, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit ! thanks dear to following mw and comment in my blog. i was follow back your blog

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are the sweetest <3
    I'm following you now
    you can visit my blog if u want :)
    http://fashapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are on the east coast and finally got power back on. YAY! There are still so many without!

    Super cute romper!! Have fun in NJ!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply stunning! Can you at least once go wrong with your outfits? :)
    Just kidding, keep up the fabulous style!

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww that's so sweet that you and your boyfriend help each other with picking out your clothes when shopping! the romper is such a nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute and lovely romper! Red complements you skin.;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi pretty!
    I really love your blog and your amazing style!
    I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too ( I hope you like it) ;)
    kisses from México city!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your romper is so pretty! I love your necklace also! Thank you for following me! Followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. super lovely jumpsuit!!!

    visit me too?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh the dress is so cute !!! xD
    I really love your blog dear !
    Kisses, Nicღle!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look so gorgeous on your red dress =)) Thank you for dropping by my blog and for your sweet comment =)) am following you now.. follow each other? thanks gorjas!

    http://sittieinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute oufit. Love that burst of red!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    the birthday dress

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love your outfit! that red romper is too cute! i'm following your blog now, hope you follow back maybe?
    x. jenn
    http://jnnfrchn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this outfit!! It really suits your figure, you look great :)
    aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute Romper!! You look great!!

    Tea, xo

    www.tea-leigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank u for visiting my blog. I appreciate all your comments. Don't forget to drop your blog url; I'll certainly visit you back.
Have a great day!